Wednesday, January 4, 2017

En Provence Top Complete & TQS BOM

Yea!!  I finished the top for the Bonnie Hunter 2016 Mystery - En Provence.  I changed out one color.  I used aqua blue rather than yellow.  As I did in 2013, I used a fabric to select colors, but that fabric does not appear on the front of the quilt.  I'm excited about how it turned out.  For the third year, friends and I have sewn in the new year.  A great start to a new year.

UPDATE:  I've started the ditch work for my quilt.  Yea!
Here's the  link to see what others accomplished in the mystery.

All the parts.
Finished!  I added an extra row in the border so it will finish 90 x 90 inches.
My "neutral" was white with black.  Looks gray here.

Two versions of the same quilt.  
The Quilt Show does a Block of the Month each year.  In previous years I have collected the patterns, but have never made the quilts.  This year, several friends and I have challenged ourselves to actually get it done.  I was originally  going to order the kit, but ended up finding other fabrics to use.

Background required 11 yards.  (white)

Happy 2017!

Thanks for checking in.