Sunday, November 30, 2014

Bonnie Hunter Mystery Grand Illusion PART 1

I'm excited to finally start my second Bonnie Hunter mystery.  Like last year I used one fabric to pull colors, but this year I'm not using scraps.  I'm not sure if I'll like this as well, but it's what I decided to do.  There's no going back at this point.  I have clue one finished!

http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2014/12/mystery-monday-link-up-part-1.html

The royal blue is replacing black.  My neutral will be white with red dots.
Thanks for checking in.

3 comments:

  1. It will be interesting to see how our quilts will come out - I am doing mine super scrappy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing mine with just one fabric for each color in an autumn color scheme. I'm hoping I've made the right choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fabrics, it will be gorgeous. This is my fourth mystery, I love it all from beginning to end.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing.