Saturday, August 6, 2016

Works in progress

I'm currently working on a couple of projects.

1.  I'm making a quilt to be used by Old Town Quilters of Nipomo for their opportunity quilt.  It's a pattern from 6 Halves makes a Whole Lot More by The Quilt Branch.  A friend made it previously and I quilted it for her.  I liked it so much when I was approached to make an opportunity quilt this was my first choice.





2.  I would like to make at least 5 Christmas Tree Skirts this year.  Two (maybe 3) for wedding gifts, one as a donation for a tree auction in November, and one for me!!  I actually started one yesterday.  I ended up changing the border from my original choice, but I'm hoping I can salvage this one.  the other border did not do anything for the quilt., but even now it didn't turn out like the vision in my head.




 Thanks for checking in.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilt, and love the tree skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that black one you can buy from me, so that's one less you need to make. I'm curious of what other border you tried that you didn't like. Hope to see you soon so you can show me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing.