Wednesday, March 4, 2020

First March Finish

I finished another quilt from my "back log".
This one is for Mallory.  I'm not sure where I purchased the kit, but the pattern is "Windblown Blossoms" by Deborah Reed.  Published in Quiltmaker March/April 2010.

It will be delivered next month, so . . . .  another quilt finished and out of the house. Yea!! What will I do with all the room I'm creating in my studio and storage?  The empty space does not show.  I'm not even making a dent!

49 x 61 inches
The black inner border was not in the original pattern.

If I was making the quilt again - which I'm NOT -
I would use different designs on the inner portion.
I'm pleased with the outer border.  I combined a couple
of designs to create a continuous feather variation.
Thanks for checking in.

1 comment:

Thanks for sharing.