Friday, April 17, 2020

Mid April update

I knew I couldn't keep up the pace from March, but I have been working.  I just can't share what I'm doing right now.  My not-so-local quilt shop is having a Quarantine Challenge and I'm not allowed to share my project until after the "voting".  I'm using a book I 'found' when doing the studio sort.

I've also made a few face coverings.  I did just a few basically for fun and shared them with a friend working at a VA clinic.  I did not foresee what would happen.  I started making some for family - two each so they always had a clean one.  I've lost track of the number I've made, but it's probably close to 70.  I have a large family!

You  have to make them fun!
This was hard, but it's for my brother.

One brother asked if I had fabric a man could wear.
I didn't laugh, but responded: "Oh yeah.  I have fabric."
But I have no team fabric other than Giants and the 'other team'.

Stay home and stay safe!
Thanks for checking in.

4 comments:

  1. The other team. hahahahahaha I have not made that many masks. I have made a few for friends but that's it. I don't advertise because I have so many other projects to do. I'm selfish that way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only made that many because the family is so large.
      It was fun to see people today!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing.