Saturday, July 3, 2021

January projects

This post was originally written April 1, but I never posted it. Then I got busy and thought why bother. I now realize I enjoyed sharing my progress; plus I was able to look back at posts and see what I'd accomplished.  Therefore, I'm going to catch up and keep going.

I'm off to a good start for 2021.

I took 2 classes with Sarah Bond.  I did put together a small quilt to show the blocks I made in her New York Beauty class.  The other class was working in gray scale and color.  I ended up just making some blocks to learn her techniques.  I thought we would spend more time discussing gray scale options, but it was still a fun day.

New York Beauty  24 x 24 inches

Earlier I posted that I finished the 2014 Quiltville Mystery.  It has been delivered!


60 x 60 inches
Top was completed YEARS ago during a guild workshop
with Laura Nownes and Diana McClun.  I just needed
to quilt it.  I think I have a home for this one.

Sizzle!  72 x 72 inches

This one was bound, but needed the border quilted.
Now completely finished.

  


Thanks for checking in.
Watch for more updates.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing.