Friday, February 2, 2018

Busy December

I know it's February, but I did get a lot done in December!
This year's ornament.  I did a lot of it on my embroidery machine.
I used software and created the body and appliqued beard.
It took some time, but I enjoyed the challenge.


30 Santas!

 Right after Thanksgiving, I got involved making machine embroidery table runners.  I made five tops and had my three sisters select the one they wanted.  That way I knew which ones I needed to finish.  They all got their runner before Christmas!  Below are photos of all the tops.



Peppermint Candy.  Claudia's Creations.
This is the design that started the process.  I used my software for some groupings,
but realized it was just as easy to add them one at a time wherever I wanted.




Yard of Snowmen.  Bird Brain Designs.  Blue.


Yard of Snowmen.  Black and gold.  Very elegant.


Ginger Garland.  Turnberry Lane Patterns.
I changed the border so it came out even.





One sister wanted to hang hers and needed a smaller size.  The original pattern made the gingerbread men in pieces, then sew them together.  The second time I put the designs in software
and used the multi-hoop feature for placement.  It was an interesting process to figure out.


The amazing thing was that I had all of this done by December 22.  That's a record for me!!

Thanks for checking in.

1 comment:

Thanks for sharing.