Sunday, November 10, 2019

Donation quilt finished!

I finished the quilt for our church fundraiser.  With time to spare!!
60 x 60 inches
wool batting
I was worried about bleeding, so I washed the quilt and blocked it on my design wall.  If it was going to bleed, I wanted to know before I made the donation.
Good news!  No bleeding!!  
There is a little shadowing of the red fabric behind the white.  I tried very hard, but I missed a few red threads that show behind the white as well. (Darn "ravelly" fabric!)  I noticed them when I was quilting.  

Thanks for checking in.

1 comment:

  1. you can try grabbing the red threads by separating the fabric threads with a needle and try to pick up the red thread. It sometimes works. But if it doesn't really bother you then I wouldn't worry about it. I love the quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing.