Friday, November 15, 2019

Sizzle Update

A friend came to visit and sew for a few days.  I love it when she comes because I get so much done while we talk and sew.

I concentrated on the borders for Sizzle, The Quilt Show 2019 BOM.  I have (almost) finished the side borders for October and have made good progress on the top and bottom borders for November. I am machine appliqueing.  The pieces are all glued back and ready to sew.  I wanted to see how it looked.

It's on the wall right now and I am enjoying the view!!

Finished size will be approximately 70 x 70 inches.

The border on the right is only pinned.  The circles
are there for placement purposes only.  I have yet to
decide the fabric for the circles.  (Circles will be added
to the border on top as well.)
Thanks for checking in.

2 comments:

  1. Looking great. Love the glow from the background fabrics. Wish I could be sewing with you guys.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing.