Monday, June 1, 2015

Guild Challenge Quilt

The theme for this year's guild challenge was "scavenger hunt".  I did mine similar to an I Spy and had about 24 of 44 items on the list.  Some members were able to include all 44 items on the list in their quilt.  Great ideas.  I liked mine well enough that I made it a little larger than originally planned so I could acutally use it.



Flying Geese.

Two items on the list were 1/2 square and 1/4 square trianges.
Can you find them in the photo?


I made blocks to exchange with a friendship group.  They're
all wrapped up and ready to deliver.  I didn't think to take a
photo before I wrapped them.  I'll show the ones I get in a
later post.
Thanks for checking in.










2 comments:

  1. What a great idea to have a scavenger hunt quilt. Yours is great, I love all the colors and layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing.