Thursday, July 2, 2015

The show is over!

Last weekend was our big Seven Sisters Quilt Show.  Once again it was a successful show for everyone involved.  I didn't win a formally judged award, but "Vintage Moments" won a sponsored award for traditional pieced, large quilt.  yea!!  Although I don't make quilts to get awards, it's always nice to have your work acknowledged and appreciated.

I need to spend some time getting the studio back in shape.  There are show papers and stuff everywhere!!  I've got to get it all boxed up and back in storage.  My next goal:  get caught up on BOMs.
I still laugh when I think about not wanting to take the class
to make this quilt.  It was a fun class and I've won two awards!



Thanks for checking in.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations. That quilt is worth every award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. Glad the show went well. I hope to hear all about it at Annas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing.