Saturday, November 11, 2017

Quiltville (Bonnie Hunter) Mystery

It's time for Bonnie Hunter's Annual Mystery.
October 31 Bonnie released the introduction for her newest mystery quilt:  On Ringo Lake.  You can use the information below if you want to check it out.
http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2017/10/on-ringo-lake-quiltville-mystery.html

I started thinking about fabric choices.  Rather than use Bonnie's suggestions, I'm putting together my palette.  I have two possibilities:

1.  While checking out Bonnie's paint chips, I picked up some extras for additional ideas.  One card gave a "top-pick color" then showed colors that you can mix and match.  I picked four choices from that card.



colors:  Upholstery Red (1008-3A), Johnny Cake (3001-6A), Notre Dame (5006-1B), and Virginia Soil (1003-9A)
I always wonder how they come up with names!



2.  As I have done in the past, I selected a piece of fabric and used that to select my palette.
Of course, the color is off.  The colors are black, yellow-green (3), orange-red (20), and aqua blue (8).

I have two weeks to make my final decision.

Thanks for checking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing.