Saturday, March 9, 2019

Delft Blue Week 9

I'm all caught up with my Delft Blue Block of the Week!!
(Piecing the Past Quilts)

Blocks 1 - 9.  Three more to go.

Block 1

Block 2.  There are supposed to be 3 circles between each
flower.  I don't really like them, so I'm hoping another block
will give me an inspiration for something different.

Block 3

Block 4.  The circles look OK here.  Maybe what I don't like
in block 2 are the heart shapes in the center.  Too late now!

Block 5.  This one is reversed because I forgot to reverse
the pattern when I started over and fused the pieces.

Block 6

Block 7.  Not sure if it's my favorite, but I do like it.

Block 8

Block 9.  There are supposed to be circles in the center similar
to block 4, but I think I like it without.

That's it.  It feels good to be caught up.
Now I'm headed to block 3 of Sizzle, The Quilt Show's BOM.
Thanks for checking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing.