Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Good Fortune! Bonnie Hunter Mystery 2018 Clue 3

Here's my progress on Clue 3 from Bonnie Hunter's 2018 Mystery, Good Fortune. I'm trying to keep up, but I'm also making 30 Christmas Ornaments for my family.

I have one side complete on all of the Chevron pieces.  The other side is all marked and ready to sew down.  My bonus half-squares are not consistent.  This is the first time I have used the "bonus triangle" process.  It works, I just need more practice.  I may have to make a few extras.

Check out Bonnie's site for directions:
 https://quiltville.blogspot.com/2018/12/mystery-monday-link-up-part-3.html


My neutral is brown.
These two ornaments were sent off to Australia.  They might not
make it in time, but it's the earliest I'm ever gotten them mailed!


I've started the assembly line for the family ornaments. 
The hardest part is each is deciding on the design.

Thanks for checking in.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You have a whole week before Christmas, you did get an early start! Love your ornaments. Cant wait to see your Bonnie Hunter quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing.