Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Good Fortune! Bonnie Hunter Mystery 2018 Clue 2

It's week 2 of Bonnie Hunter's Mystery 2018:  Good Fortune.

This week was half-square triangles.  Again, I don't have all my units completed but Bonnie encourages participants to make a few of each unit each week.  

Brown is my neutral (background)
Look here to see what everyone is doing AND get the clues so you can participate!  It's not too late.
https://quiltville.blogspot.com/2018/12/mystery-monday-link-up-part-2.html


There are still two colors we have not used.  Mine are gold and green.  I can hardly wait to get units made using all the colors.  That way I'll have a better idea of how they all work together.

I'm also trying to get my Christmas sewing done in between clues . . .  and hang Christmas lights . . . and decorate a tree . . . . and get out my Christmas china.  Busy is good!!

Thanks for checking in.

9 comments:

Thanks for sharing.