Friday, December 28, 2018

Good Fortune! Bonnie Hunter Mystery 2018 Clue 6

Bonnie was good to us today.  She took pity on those of us with family around interfering with our sewing time!  Not the case for me, but I did have to take my car in and have a seat belt repaired.

BUT . . . ta da!!  I'm finished!  AND I'm all caught up.  I did some marathon sessions Wednesday and Thursday and was able to finish all of the pieces.  I don't think I've ever gone in to New Year's with all the pieces ready to put together.  Hmmm, maybe I should start quilting last year's mystery.  It's all pinned and ready to go under the machine.  (It has been for several months!  It just keeps getting pushed back in favor of a more pressing deadline.)

Check out what others have done for clue 6:  https://quiltville.blogspot.com/2018/12/mystery-monday-link-up-part-6.html

Here is clue 6.  String piecing.  


My neutral is brown.  I can hardly wait to see it all together.

Here are all of my pieces:
The fabric in the lower right is what I used to pull colors.
It usually does not appear in the front of the quilt,
but I'll use a piece of it on the back.

Thanks for checking in.
Happy 2019!!


6 comments:

Thanks for sharing.